Ready to change?
Delivery Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Delivers high-quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers.
- Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy.
- Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process.
- Contacts customers to confirm delivery details.
- Determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews.
- Maintains delivery logs and records.
Work Hours & Benefits
This is the ideal place to discuss your working hours and benefits. Tell potential applicants about seasonal work hours or overtime requirements. You can also talk about the benefits-like paid vacation time or family leave that set your establishment apart.
Delivery Driver Skills/Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.